Here are some ways to cope with the stress during COVID-19.
- it is normal to feel sad stressed or overwhelmed during a crisis
- talk to people you trust or a counsellor.
- maintain a healthy lifestyle : proper diet sleep exercise and social contacts wlth friends and family .
- don’t use alcohol smoking or other drugs to deal with your emotions .
- if you have concerns talk with your suspervisor and if you start feeling unwell tell your doctor immediately.
Hard times for health care workers. Take care of yourselves so you can take care of others. Stay well.